Thursday, September 2, 2010

Making up...

Dear fellow ICT-bloggers
I’ve been an unproductive blogger . So today I’m making up for all the lost days. Sometimes it’s just crazy –all the things one has to do in a day …Not a very good excuse though…


5 August
Went to see Letecia in library. She was very helpful. I got two books and URL’s for two websites on Internet Filtering. It is clear that teachers only have good intentions with filters – to protect children from adult material.  I enjoyed LibrarianinBlack and I go back .
Explored feedbooks : there were a few new e-books available to download.
               eBookLobby : I read a few pages of :Ten thousand Dreams interpreted .Fascinating stuff.


12August
My essay is due next week. Sandys' powerpoint presentation is very impressive and I look forward to starting this essay.  


19 August
I just could'nt manage to complete my essay on Internet Filtering. I had to explain to Sandy and ask her if I could hand it in next week. 

Your fellow blogger
Nadeema

No comments:

Post a Comment